Study Room reservations are open.
As part of our commitment to building and supporting community relationships, the Library makes meeting and study spaces available to cardholders. Meeting and study rooms are available by reservation only.
Meeting Rooms are not available at this time.
- To reserve a study room, you must be in high school or older and have a valid Carol Stream Public Library card.
- The rooms are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- The Library reserves the right to cancel any existing reservation and/or deny permission to use a room.
- Please do not leave items unattended in the Study Rooms. Per the Code of Conduct, the Library is not responsible for the security of a patron's personal property.
- Businesses may not conduct sales on the premises. Other restrictions on room use do apply.
- Click one of the buttons below to get started.