Program Type:Make & Take
Our DIY community is invited to continue making projects together as our Make and Take series moves into the virtual world! This month’s project is wildflower lanterns. We will all use common materials we have around the house and follow an instructional video available through CreativeBug, a website you can access for free with your library card. Make your project anytime, then join your fellow Make & Take crowd for a show-and-tell style meetup via Zoom.
When you register for this event, we will email you a link to a Zoom meeting. If you need any help, please send us an email at email@example.com.
How to participate:
- Register for this event.
- Visit https://www.cslibrary.org/learn/creativebug and log in with your library card number and PIN.
- Search for "Luminaria: Candle Shades" to see instructions and a video on how to embed flowers into waxed paper panels.
- Make your craft, and show off your results in our Zoom meeting! We look forward to seeing your friendly faces and creative projects.
For this month's project, you will need:
- iron and ironing board
- waxed paper
- pressed flowers or leaves
- washi tape (or regular tape!)